Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2011

Sen's fortress secret areas!!

Just now I was running through Sen's Fortress en route to Anor Londo when I was hit by one of the swinging axes and knocked into the water below. As this had never happened to me before I was surprised when I landed alive and surrounded by titanite demons! There are 4 titanite demons in this area which will drop demon titanite shards. These shards are quite rare, and there are also some souls to be looted from corpses in this area. In the corner of the room nearest the side you entered from you will see a few steps leading to a ladder. Climb this and when you reach the top hit an illusionary wall to climb another ladder. Have you ever seen that giant in the distance on the battlements of Sen's Fortress and wondered how to reach him? Well this ladder will lead you straight to him. He's relatively slow so you shouldn't have much trouble defeating him! a nice easy 3000 souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment